SAMPLE COACHING SESSION
If you are interested in coaching but don't know enough about it to decide if you want to start a coaching program, this is your chance to "sample" it.
Examples of coaching session goals
- Preparing for a potentially difficult meeting.
- Crafting a strategy to influence with integrity.
- Prioritizing and organizing time allocation.
- Creating a new approach to change employees' performance or behaviors.
- Re-evaluating old decisions and behaviors to identify opportunities for improvement and simplification.
- Finding new empowering perspectives on difficult situations.
- Optimizing job search
- Learning how to implement any strategies I presented in my blogs
- and so much more...
Limited-time special offer
- Only 5 sessions available - first come first served
- Only $150 for a full hour of confidential one-on-one executive coaching
- You will get a recording of the session to listen to anytime you need it
***Only 5 sessions available***
If you want one, get it now!
I don't usually offer individual sessions because I prefer to do long-lasting transformational work over a period of time with my clients than putting out fires, but if there is a fire in your office now, let me help you! There are only 5 spots available so don't wait.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at Audrey@AudreyReille.com
Benefits of executive coaching
- Discovering and implementing new strategies to improve work situations that challenge you now.
- Being able to get more work done in less time and regaining a sense of control over your schedule and performance.
- Improving interpersonal communication with your employees, peers, and superiors, to achieve higher levels of teamwork, success, and loyalty.
- Becoming a more effective leader.
- Reducing stress and improving well-being.
- Feeling more confident, secure, and empowered.
- Developing a stronger mindset and adopting new daily habits for long-lasting success.
What happens during a session
The coaching relationship is based on confidentiality, trust, and non-judgement. You can feel safe being 100% honest with me. You will tell me what you want to accomplish and I will facilitate the process primarily by asking you powerful questions to guide you to find new empowering perspectives and solutions.
I will share with you many strategies and tools to reach your goals but it is not my role to judge or make decisions for you. My job is to empower you to make progress quickly, to feel better immediately, and to trust yourself more.
- During coaching sessions, you will gain more clarity on your situation and new solutions will be uncovered.
- You will gain a sense of relief and your stress will turn into enthusiasm for what is ahead.
- You will realize how you have the power to improve situations and reach a higher level of well-being.
- At the end of each call, you will have new insights, breakthroughs, and actionable items.